Loves

30.10.10 Ali Moore 0 Comments

I love this time of year.  I love football.  I love pumpkin spice lattes.  I even love raking leaves (the first couple of times).  But, I especially love the excitement for the holidays.  Maybe it's because I don't have kids so they aren't as busy or stressful for me as they are for others, but I just love them.  I'm so excited we are hosting Thanksgiving again.  And, I'm so excited about my just-ordered holiday cards.

Holiday cards are one of my FAVORITE things about the holidays.  And wrapping paper. 

Not. Even. Kidding.  I LOVE wrapping presents. And decorating for the holidays.  But for sure holiday cards.

Thank you, thank you to Lora and Casey who took our picture and even got Franklin to look in the right direction-ish.


Not the winner because of course I'm not going to give the big reveal away, but still a good contender.  And, I really liked using this quilt - made by my great-grandmother.  Just makes this fun time even more sentimental.

I can hardly contain my excitement!!

0 comments: