The Knights

24.10.10 Ali Moore 0 Comments

I was in Dallas for most of last week and had arranged to take pictures of my friend Rachel and her family.  I had taken their family pictures a couple of years ago when I lived in Dallas for their holiday card so hopefully they feel like they got the upgraded version of me now.

They were great sports, sledging through the mud with me.   Especially while trying to control three furry family members.  
























Meet Joe.  I learned he is almost twice of Franklin's body weight.  Whoa.























Happy parents!

























Happy family!























Such a sweet face.
























And congrats to the newly engaged couple.  Happy planning.
























Oh, Cookie.  So sly.  Your good looks can't escape my camera.























Thanks, Knight family!  It was my pleasure.

0 comments: