Shoppertunistic

17.5.10 Ali Moore 0 Comments

I really wanted to go garage sale shopping on Saturday morning. I was just in the mood to find some fun treasures. Of course it was raining so there were none. Boo.

I went to a couple of consignment shops, but no luck there either.

What a bummer! Don't you hate it when you are in the mood to browse and shop and just can't find anything?

Never fear, I decided to go to TJ Maxx just to look. And, I hit the mother load.

I think I am battling the itch to get started on another project since we finished our family room, so instead of shopping for big pieces, I found lots of little decorative things that can make a big impact.

1. Swapped out my old jewelry box for a new jewelry tree. Love this! I've decided I'm they type that tends to wear the same pieces of jewelry over and over so how fun to have it displayed in such a pretty way.

2. Franklin got a new big boy bed. Now he has one for our family room and one for our bedroom. Doesn't he look huge here?
3. Found this cute vintagey milk bottle carrier. I think I'm going to use this in the family room once we get our couch and move our coffee table. Any suggestions? This could be a cute candle holder...
4. Ever since I got married, I have been obsessed with M's. It's so fun getting things with your new monogram on them! Adding another to the collection...
5. Told you I loved M's. And, I love the stripe, polka dot, paisley combo in these colors for summer. What a stationary steal!And, I'm not going to lie. I also got new Nine West heels and a new wallet. Got my shopping high. Thank you for the shopportunity. :)

0 comments: