Here Comes the Bride...

24.5.10 Ali Moore 1 Comments

On Saturday morning I attended an outdoor wedding shower for the lovely Kelly Maze in Hiawatha. The hostesses had a great spread, and it was so much fun spending time with all of my high school friends. We don't all get together often enough!

A few pics from the morning:Really jealous of Kindra's peonies...
Halley and I also took Brynnan to the shower so Noel and Hillary could make a day-trip to Kansas City for their birthdays. She was a hit! Everyone wanted to hold her and how can anyone resist?
Kelly got some great gifts, and I can't wait for her wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information on bride and their accessories. Few weeks ago, I arranged my cousin’s ring ceremony at one of grand wedding venues Chicago. Did excellent decorations and everyone loved these arrangements?

    ReplyDelete