There's Always Something

29.4.10 Ali Moore 0 Comments

One of the first things you learn after you buy your first house is there's always something on the to do list. Which, is sometimes fun (decorate family room) and sometimes not (dust the blinds).

Andrew and I had zero plans for this weekend after completing the marathon family room fireplace project. I figured I would do the normal weekend stuff - clean house, do laundry, grocery shop, etc., and maybe watch a few movies we haven't had time for.

Yeah, right. The husband called from lunch today and told me Lowe's had our cypress mulch on sale for 99¢/bag.

Guess what.

We got 50. BAGS.

Look what is waiting for me in my backyard for Saturday morning? Don't worry. There's more in the garage... We will be mulching all weekend!

There are a couple of gross flower beds in the back that I've been wanting to upgrade with some extra landscape edging rock we have accumulated. I don't know. Only if I can get 50 bags of mulch spread around my house, too.

Priorities, people.

0 comments: