Well Hung

10.3.11 Ali Moore 1 Comments

My new curtains are here.  They're up.  Love 'em.  

I ordered them from...target.com!  Thanks to a tip from my neighbor, I knew their weekly ad had almost all of their curtains discounted several weeks ago.  So, I drove to Target super excited to buy new curtains so I could get rid of this teeny weeny set.  
 
 I don't know what I was thinking when I bought them after we moved in.  They were never long enough or wide enough. 

Unfortunately for me, neither Target on my side of town carried the plain white canvasy curtains in a 95-inch length.  Oh well.  Good things come to those who wait, and it made their arrival that much better.

I actually bought two panels for each side so they would have a wider presence.  Pat myself on the back for that one.  Here you can see the difference.  

Before:

After:

We doubled the width, and the extra length makes a big difference.  Even though we (Handy Andy) had to rehang the curtain rod, it was worth it.  
 
Cross Phase II of the living re-do project off the list.  Yipee!
Waiting on fun things from etsy.com to arrive so I can get going on Phase III...

1 comment:

  1. When I saw the title I assumed you were speaking of Andrew...

    ReplyDelete