Happy 9.13!

13.9.10 Ali Moore 2 Comments

Today Andrew and I hit our two-year anniversary mark!  Woohoo!  I think anniversaries are a big deal.  Too many people get divorced not to celebrate the successes.  We are really celebrating in November when we hit San Fran and Napa with the Griffins.  But, I also have a few tricks up my sleeve for today.  Like an awesome anniversary present.  Which is super out of character because Andrew and I are typically not big gift exchangers.  Except for when he bought me my first DSLR camera for my birthday.  That was pretty crazy and not typical Andrew/Ali.  But really, we are not big gift exchangers, i.e. we normally don't buy each other Christmas presents.

Cheers to my hubs - the past two years have exceeded my expectations.  I have fun with you every day, and there is no one else I'd rather be with on this journey.  I love you!


2 comments:

  1. Happy 2 year!!! Wow... that sounds like a lot! Can't wait to celebrate with you both in Napa.... we will let you have the King bed. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2 year! You guys are adorable and I love keeping up with you with your blog!

    ReplyDelete