Bark in the Park

6.9.10 Ali Moore 0 Comments

My agency gave us the afternoon off for an impromptu head start on the weekend, and it was just too pretty out to waste it so I decided to take Franklin to try out the dog park in Wichita.  Wasn't exactly sure how it was going to go based on the trip to the pool although I thought we might have a similar experience.

And for the most part we did.  Just not so extreme.
















He adjusted to the other dogs much quicker in this scenario, even when this huge German Shepard showed up.  I'm not exagerating when I say huge.  He was over 130 pounds and looked like a bear.  My picture doesn't do him justice.








After about an hour and a half of running with the pack, Frank and I headed home.
















Dog park = success!

0 comments: