Stay-At-Home-Mom

27.8.10 Ali Moore 0 Comments

I might as well be Frank's stay-at-home-mom because I set up a play date for him earlier this week.  Yep, I'm that kind of dog mom.  And, I bet Franklin actually thinks I stay at home just for him...

We were actually just doing a favor for a neighbor that was going to be gone for a few hours, but Franklin couldn't care less about the reason as long as he has a buddy to play with.

Cooper may be small, but he's mighty.  And maybe has a touch of little-man's-syndrome.  And, totally puts Franklin in his place.


















They're a funny pair, but really do play well together.  They even share!  Kind of.





























































Isn't his scruff so cute?

























Drool much?  Unfortunately, this is normal.











Cooper has to go back to his normal house in Kansas City this weekend and Franklin will definitely miss him.  :(

0 comments: