Joe Mauer on a Stick

20.8.10 Ali Moore 1 Comments

I was in Minneapolis Monday - Wednesday this week for work.  One of the brands I work on is actually the Official Hot Dog of the Minnesota Twins and based locally about an hour and a half outside of the Twin Cities.  So my team and I met up there for a private tour of the Twins' new stadium, Target Field, a game against the Chicago White Sox and a plant tour.  This is my second meat plant tour this month.  Are you surprised I'm still eating meat??

It was a lot for just three days.  Especially because I drove to Minneapolis with my client.  That's 10 hours one way.  That's 20+ hours in the car between Monday and Wednesday.  That's half of a work week spent in the car.  Can you tell I'm ready for this much needed weekend?!

No pictures of the meat plant for you.  Sorry.  :)

But, I did take my new camera and got some great pics of the new stadium during our afternoon tour. 








































What a great setting for a game!









Nice view from the Bud rooftop deck...



















































But also pretty great view from the Champions Club seats (that include valet parking and all you can eat/drink, plus leather cushioned stadium seats directly behind home plate for the game).  Not too shabby.

















Go Schweigert!



























Love these little Target baseballs EVERYWHERE around the stadium.  :)

















And these fun candids from the game.





































































I know, kid.  I love Joe Mauer, too.  So cute.  Wait, the kid or Joe Mauer?  :)









Not too bad for my first visit to Minnnesoooooota. 

1 comment:

  1. Ali- your photo skills are amazing! I can't wait to see what you snap in Napa....

    ReplyDelete