funny

28.8.14 Ali Moore 0 Comments

Kids are funny.
 We get a lot of this look lately.

I am having the hardest time getting Henry to look at me for pictures lately 
so I've been busting out a lot of my photography tricks to get a little bit of eye contact.

Before lunchtime today I thought I'd go outside and take a few photos of Nelle playing on this cloudy, muggy day as it's been a while since I shot in this light, plus she's almost nine-months and it feels like I haven't gotten any recent shots of her at this stage.  And she has a new trick...clapping.

Wouldn't you know, as soon as I plop her down on her blanket, older brother is living up to his nickname.
 
Ham.

For the record, he's actually been quite sweet with her more times than not this week, and she could not be more infatuated with him.  
Although sometimes his glee comes on a little strong, and her tolerance wears a little thin.
He looooves squishing her cheeks.  Where do they get this stuff?
 
I'm so, so glad they have each other.
I have no doubt he will always make her laugh.
And she will always be there cheering him on.

0 comments: