Whirlwind Weekend

15.3.10 Ali Moore 0 Comments

Franklin and I left for Hiawatha early on Saturday morning around 7:30am after a quick stop at Starbucks. He was super excited to ride in the car. Usually he sits in the back, but we were just packed to the brim so he was up front with me. I'm sure we got a lot of crazy looks as we were driving up 35 with Franklin staring down the other cars on the road.
The baby shower for Lori was a lot of fun! A lot of Andrew's family was there, and she got some great gifts. I can't wait for little baby M to arrive. Here's a few snapshots from Saturday afternoon.

Ruth doing what she does best...reading to the class. :)
Lori commenting about how Baby M will look just like a little Luke in this outfit...
And, the grandmas-to-be and mom-to-be!
Since Noel and Hillary have been in the hospital with baby Brynnan since Wednesday of last week, Quinn and I had a slumber party at her house, just the two of us. And, I survived. :)

We played lots of hide-and-seek, made several trips to school to learn our ABC's, shapes, etc., watched multiple episodes of Glee, made it through the Little Mermaid, read books, etc.

All in all we had a great weekend that went by too fast. And, I felt like Franklin looked on the way home to Wichita yesterday. Couldn't wait to get in my bed last night!

0 comments: