A Very Merry Christmas to You!

24.12.14 Ali Moore 0 Comments

I think I've finally gotten all of our Christmas cards addressed and stamped...
there may be some that end up arriving the day after Christmas this year.  
Which is kind of fitting for our year.  ;)

From Henry's hot little hands carrying these to the mailbox to your virtual inbox...

a very merry Christmas to you!!

And can we just talk about these gorgeous photos my dear friend Bethany made for us this year?!  I look forward to our photo shoot swap for months and waiting for the very end of November to photograph each others' families in the same night at the same location had me more than a little nervous but it was lovely and some of these moments are just so us and so perfect right now.


It's already a tradition for us to get our family photos done at least once a year.  Then I can be in at least one photo with my family.  Ha!  But, I may have to make an early New Years' resolution to make a family album out of these (and the last two years' of photos she's given us) because I just feel like they deserve to be featured in more than just a few prints on our walls.
 
#reallife


I think Bethany and I share a passion for capturing emotion and the little details of each family in a classic way that you just can't get from a quick 15-minute mini session.  (Also, she has two boys similar in ages to my monkeys so she gets it.  Like really gets that a shoot with two littles like ours is hard work.  You can see her session I did for her here and do click through because they are some of my all-time faves!)  The end result is an intimate glimpse into our life right now.  It's a genuine part of our story as a family. 

We're off to make more of our story when our Christmas celebration starts this afternoon with church, 
Christmas jammies and the reading of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!




0 comments: