Seven Days

1.1.11 Ali Moore 0 Comments

I spent 20+ hours in the car over the past seven days.  I shared Christmas with the Moore's and the Boye's.  I saw Hiawatha friends and college friends.  I cheered on the Cats (twice - once in spirit, once in person).  I've been cleaning out, reorganizing, walking, decorating, maybe shopping a little...and obviously, well...driving.  A lot.

Worth it.

I know I'm now a week late with this post, but as the rest of the country moves into 2011 I'm holding on to our Christmas of 2010.  It was just so wonderful.  We are so blessed to have such great families and friends to share our lives with.

I'm not sure I have the adequate words to sum up our whirlwind that we called Christmas.  So this time, our pictures will have to do the talking.





























P.S. That cleaning out, reorganizing, decorating, shopping bit earlier...more to come on that soon...after all, I did have an entire week off of work.  Gotta keep busy somehow.

0 comments: